Tour Cabo Catoche
Cabo Catoche is one of the unique places around Holbox Island you should not miss – a beautiful island, aproximately 43km away, surrounded of a huge vegetation and virgin beaches, but with the first sanctuary every built in Latin America, it also has an interesting history to tell! We get there by boat. For your wellbeing is taken care of with some refreshments provided on board. We will first fish together hopefully a lot of fish for our lunch, and later do some nice swimming and snorkeling in an area where turtles and Manta rays live. After that we continue to the large sand bank Río Santa Paula that is surrounded by beautiful mangroves and birds. We disembark to have our lunch on firm land and have some time to relax and enjoy the stunning view. On our way back to Holbox, we pass by Punta Mosquito and might be lucky enough to see some Flamingos.Total estimated time of the tour: 6 hours.
- Boat tour with Captain and bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
- Water and soft drinks
- Equipment for fishing
- Snorkel equipment
- Life vest
- Ceviche for lunch (please request vegetarian options in advance)
- Return to the pier
- Return to the hotel (not very far from Villas Margaritas, you can walk or take a taxi)
- Beer nor alcoholic drinks (you can bring your own beer however)
- Wetsuit (can be rented against fee)
Reservations can be made at the hotel reception!